I recently found an interesting arcade game. It’s called Stacker. It’s one of those “skill” games. The idea is to stack blocks as they move back and forth across the screen in order to reach the top. It starts out easy on the lower levels and gets harder as the levels progress. If you make it to the top, you […]
Archive | February, 2010
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph