Want to increase your audience reach and generate lots of views? Why does one post get hundreds or thousands of views and another post does not? It’s typically not a difference in the content quality or the author’s connections that is the deciding factor, it’s more often the case that one post gets picked up in the search engines and […]
Archive | September, 2010
By John Mihalik Published On September 2, 2010
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph