A web portals single purpose is to organize information. What differs from portal to portal is how they organize and rank that information. Some web portals seek to organize information into taxonomies or tagging, while others rely on pure search. Other portals focus on a single verticle of information, like the product search engines such as shopping.com. However, all portals […]
Archive | November, 2010
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph