It’s so amazing when you look back and think about how innovative Apple has been over the years. Much of that is credit to the vision and leadership of Steve Jobs. I was an engineering college student when I first noticed a very different type of computer that started showing up in the campus computer labs. The original Macintosh made […]
Whether you’re writing a blog entry, a branded article, a how-to, or even a PDF it’s essential to ensure that each piece of content you create can deliver your business goals. But what criteria can you apply before you publish to best ensure that the ultimate goal will be achieved? As I thought about this topic, I started putting together […]
About The Author
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph