One of the challenging hurdles I often have with clients and prospects is convincing them that the ROI for content marketing goes far beyond just website traffic. Many businesses that are starting to explore content marketing for the first time often think of it exclusively as a traffic driving marketing campaign. As such, traffic and page views are seen as […]
One of the biggest clichés on the web is “quality content”. It’s used just as often as there are cat videos on Youtube, which is an interesting correlation. But what really defines quality content? Rather than state the obvious necessity for quality content, we need to analyze what quality content actually means through the eyes of search engines. This is at […]
About The Author
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph