How many woodchucks could a woodchuck chuck? Google may soon be able to finally answer that question for you. Google’s reported roll out of semantic search is causing a lot of buzz. According to a Wall Street Journal report Google will start rolling this technology out over the next few months. But what really is semantic search? I’ll give a […]
Archive | May, 2012
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph