Imagine a search engine that doesn’t just find the best web page matching your keywords, but actually answers your question. That’s the future of search and it unlocks the true power of the technology of knowledge graphs. It has the potential to start blending the lines between knowledge and intelligence. Watching IBM’s Watson destroy the competition on Jeopardy was captivating. […]
Archive | August, 2012
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph