As TV, radio and print advertising and other traditional marketing channels become less effective; marketers and their agencies are turning to search and social as the gateway to todays consumers. Therefore, developing strategies to better understand consumers and their information discovery patterns is key for delivering relevant messages at the right time and on the right channels.
Archive | September, 2013
By John Mihalik Published On September 16, 2013
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph