The human brain is the most complicated object we know of in the entire universe. Understanding how the human brain works will likely lead to the most significant advancements in the human race and quite possibly the genesis of a new intelligent species. One of the most promising paths to understand the human brain is via full brain emulation through […]
Archive | January, 2015
By John Mihalik Published On January 4, 2015
About The Author
John Mihalik is CTO of the content production company Skyword. John's career spans more than 15 years of Internet industry experience with companies such as Be Free, ValueClick, Gather, and currently Skyword.
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph