Digital marketing has evolved into a complex profession. The new marketing team needs not only marketing skills, but also a strong technical skill set.
Marketing technology is rapidly changing. This transition can pose many challenges for CMOs and CIOs alike.
As TV, radio and print advertising and other traditional marketing channels become less effective; marketers and their agencies are turning to search and social as the gateway to todays consumers. Therefore, developing strategies to better understand consumers and their information discovery patterns is key for delivering relevant messages at the right time and on the right channels.
About The Author
- Human Brain Emulation And The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Does the Marketing Team Need a Technologist?
- Marketing Technology: What CIOs and CMOs Need to Know to Work in Harmony
- Google and Facebook: The Keys to Data-driven Content that Truly Delivers
- Evaluating the Knowledge Graph vs. Social Graph